Director of Managed Services
As Director of Managed Services you will oversee the delivery of managed services provided by Marclay to c.20 clients. You will also take a leading role in developing a new cloud-based security operations centre (SOC) in central London.
You will manage a broad team (initially 4 people growing to c.10 in the next 12 months) to deliver on the requirements of the business, in line with liaising with key customers and internal stakeholders. You will manage and own the delivery of managed services as we scale the business during our next period of rapid growth.
Skills and Experience:
- Technical IT services or cyber security services background of at least seven years, with extensive experience of managing service delivery (Essential)
- Strong interpersonal skills and likes engaging with a range of types of end-customers from multinational corporation CTOs to UHWI personal assistants (Essential)
- Knowledge of operating a 24/7 SOC, in a multi-client, agnostic environment (Essential)
- Hands on knowledge of the Microsoft service stack and in particular extensive experience of Azure and Microsoft 365 (Essential)
- Knowledge and hands-on management of Azure, Sentinel, Splunk, and other SOC services (Essential)
- Good awareness of the current cyber-threat landscape
- Experience of building a cloud-based SOC in a platform like Sentinel (Desirable)
- Worked in a management role in an outsourced IT services environment (Desirable)
- Technology based degree with a minimum 2:1, or similar qualifications (Essential)
Marclay Associates is recognised as a leader in the provision of Cyber Security services and is CREST certified for incident response and penetration testing.
We specialise in working with high-profile and high-risk organisations to provide solutions that help secure information in a rapidly changing world of digital threats. Headquartered in London, we operate on a global scale, supporting companies and organisations navigate through the challenges of information security and resilience.